The warranty period is the period during which the customer is entitled to demand that the seller or the manufacturer take action to remedy a defect. The seller must remove the defect, unless it is proved that it was caused by the buyer's failure to comply with the rules of use.
At what point does the warranty start?
- From the moment the goods are handed over to the consumer, if not specified in the contract;
- If there is no possibility to determine the day of purchase, the guarantee starts from the production date;
- Seasonal goods are under warranty from the start of the season;
- In the case of orders from the e-shop, the guarantee starts on the day of delivery.
The warranty service includes
- The elimination of defects in the goods in certified service centres;
- Exchange for identical goods without additional charges;
- Exchange for identical goods with surcharge;
- Return of the goods and money transfer to the buyer's account.
Rules of goods exchange and return:
Exchange and return of goods of proper quality
The seller guarantees that within 7 days from the date of purchase the buyer can refuse the goods of proper quality if:
- the goods have not been put into operation and are in good condition, are in the packaging with all the labels, and there are documents for the purchase of the goods;
- the goods are not included in the list of products of proper quality that cannot be returned or exchanged.
The buyer has the right to exchange the goods of adequate quality for another trade offer of this product or for another product identical in value or for another product with a surcharge or refund of the price difference.
Exchange and return of goods of improper quality
If the buyer discovers a fault with a product after it has been purchased, the buyer can demand a replacement from the seller. The replacement must be made within 7 days from the date of the request. If an examination is ordered to determine whether the goods meet these standards, the exchange must take place within 20 days.
Technically complex goods of inadequate quality will be replaced by goods of the same brand or by a similar product of a different brand with a recalculation of the price. A refund will be given by cancelling the sales contract and refunding the purchase price.
The period of reimbursement depends on the method of payment initially chosen by the buyer.
In case of cash payment, the refund is issued at the uniform shop desk no later than 10 days after the claim for refund is submitted by the customer.
The crediting of the value of the goods to the customer's card, if a non-cash payment has been used, takes place immediately after the receipt of the request from the buyer.
When using electronic payment systems, the refund is made to the electronic account within 10 calendar days.